Friday, January 11, 2013

Week So Far

Put in some miles this week.  I plan on running Sunday which will end the week with 27 miles.

Along with clocking in the miles this week I have been trying different gels to see which ones work and which ones don't.  After last night's run I found out that GU is one of the ones that will go on the no list.  After taking one halfway through my run it didn't sit too well.  FRS will also go on the no list.  I tried FRS earlier last year and it didn't sit too well either.  So far Honey Stinger doesn't cause any problems but I have some other brands that I still want to try like Hammer, PowerBar, and Crank Sports.

Speaking of Honey Stinger, if you haven't tried the waffles you should.  They are pretty good.  Not only do they taste good, they seem to be good on the stomach.

On a side note, the past week is the most I have written on the blog since I started.  One of my goals this year is to do better with the blog and share my accomplishments, joys and pains as I progress in my running adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment